Seriously.
It would be greatly appreciated.
As a Mom to one boy I can honestly say something that not everyone can say: Mom's with multiple boys just happen to be saints. Or really good at hiding their need for a drink every now and then.
I love my son. All four years of him.
I love that as the only boy with three sisters, he will put on high heels and a princess costume just because his little sister wants him to play dress up. This also disturbs me slightly. I love that he knows the name to every Thomas train and can tell you if he does not have one particular Hot Wheels or Matchbox car while standing on a toy aisle. You will be more impressed with the previous statement when I tell you he has LITERALLY more than 300 cars. And he knows the names and years of almost every single one. The ones he doesn't know the names to, he can recognize by sight and he has NEVER asked for the same car twice.
I love that he will stand across the room from his sister and they will run at each other and see who can pin the other one first. I love how he idolizes his big sister (even though she doesn't quite realize the significance of this yet) and protect all of of his sisters with pride. I love how excited he gets to procure a smile from the baby he coos and cuddles every chance he gets. I LOVE that he is super sensitive even though he is often a wienie because I see that he will be an amazing husband someday just by watching how he treats girls now.
But, Son, PLEASE stop showing me your penis. When and where this became acceptable I am not sure. If I ask if you have gone potty, I don't need you to whip it out and prove that you did. I really don't need to watch you "hold it" while we rush through a store to the bathroom and I am so tired of you thinking it is OK to run around naked...and tackle me.
Please keep your penis to yourself.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment